Ear Weights / Hangies - Cold Cast Iron Spiro Flower with Blue Fauxpal PAIR READY NOW
These ear weights are made from cold-cast iron and skin-friendly resin, adorned with a faceted blue fauxpal in the middle of a 60mm geometric disk, and are suspended from a bead of dark haematite.
- Resin hook size is 10mm / 00g.
- Weight is ~28g per hangy (including hook).
- Length is ~115mm (including hook).
- You can wear these hangies on their own for short periods, but we recommend that you wear them through either very thin earskins (12mm / <1/2" upwards) or thin-walled tunnels (14mm / 9/16" upwards).
- Spiro Flower disk is one-sided (the front is pretty, the back is plain).
- These hangies look like metal, but they're not! Please do not bend them, treat them as though they were glass and they will serve you well.
- These were training casts, and are a bit wonky; one side is a bit thicker than the other, other than that, they're lovely :)
- READY FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH.