Ear Weights / Hangies: Antique Brass Super Hoops PAIR READY NOW
Nice and slightly weighty antique brass Super Hoops for stretched lobes.
- PLA and brass hook size is ~6mm / 2g, but will only fit in naked piercings over 8mm / 0g. They'll fit in 10mm / 00g earskins, and 11mm / 7/16" thin -walled tunnels.
- One-sided (please see photos for a pic of the backs).
- Metal used for attaching is antique brass metal and nickel-free.
- Hand-finished and hand-polished (we recommend 3M polishing cloths for shinying things up).
- Weight is ~18g per hangy (including hook).
- Length is ~70mm (including hook).
- Tunnels are not included.
- READY FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH.
- SPECIAL ORDERS: Please contact us if you'd something like this, but different.
IMPORTANT NOTES ON PLA: PLA (polylactic acid) is an biodegradable organic polyester-type bioplastic. It is a derived from renewable materials such as corn starch and sugar cane.
After we print, post-process, and treat the jewellery, it has a similar feel to wooden jewellery (or metal, if you choose a metal option), but it should be treated like acrylic jewellery. We recommend these for short-term wear in fully-healed, well-established naked piercings, so be sure to take them out at night. They can also be a wee bit drying in a naked piercing after a while, and because of this we recommend that you give them a coat of jojoba oil or Holey Butt'r (or similar) on the wearable area before insertion.
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ALLERGIES: The jojoba oil and carnauba wax (used as treatment for our PLA jewellery) could be cross-contaminated with nuts and other food allergens when processed at their originating factory. Please remove jewellery immediately if you have any sort of allergic reaction to it.